The Missiological Society of Ghana (MSG) is an international inter-confessional and intercultural society committed to the scholarly study of Christian witness and its impact in the world.
- To promote the scholarly study of systematic, biblical, historical, and practical issues relating to Christian mission and inter-cultural theology.
- To disseminate information concerning mission among mission practitioners and related fields of study.
- To promote networking, fellowship, cooperation, and mutual assistance in mission.
- To organize international conferences of missiologists and inter-cultural theologians.
- To encourage and facilitate research in mission and related fields and creation of centers of research.
- To stimulate publications that promote MSG’s objectives which shall include an international journal.